- Air Liquide USA LLC
- $74,390.00 -112,000.00/year*
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the companys activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquides ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and activity description
The science of electronics is transforming exponentially through innovation and connectivity around the planet. Every day, breakthroughs are making technologies from micro-processors, memory chips and flat panels to photovoltaic cells even smaller and more powerful, opening up countless new possibilities in how the world lives, works and connects. Air Liquide Advanced Materials grows by enabling our customers to innovate. Our ALOHA and Voltaix products are critical to the manufacturer of the newest computer chips required for Big Data and the Internet of Things.
Candidate must have valid employment authorization in the U.S. and must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future. This position is not open for non-immigrant visa sponsorship.
Located in Branchburg, NJ.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that Air Liquide Group HR principles, policies, procedures, programs, systems, tools and initiatives are deployed completely, accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Serving as an accessible, responsive and credible advocate for all employees. Build a reputation for fairness, integrity and customer service.
- Prioritizing frequent, varied and open communication to foster a work environment where employees are engaged.
- Conducting employee relations investigations in a thorough and compliant manner.
- Counseling managers on personnel management (performance management, employee relations, discipline, training and development, talent and succession management) to ensure practices are in compliance and consistent across the organization.
- Working with front-line managers to resolve employee relations issues. Lead the development of communications and training programs aimed to prevent employee relations incidents.
- Driving development and execution of HR programs to enable profitable business growth in line with the Vision, Mission, Values and Strategic Objectives of the Air Liquide Group and Air Liquide Advanced Materials.
- Leading the performance management and salary administration processes. Prioritize and ensure simplicity, consistency, transparency and communication. Link rewards to performance (results + behaviors).
- Working with zone and country compensation teams and leveraging tools and salary surveys to ensure rewards are competitive, aligned with business objectives and rewarding high level performance (results + behaviors).
- Being accountable for talent acquisition; partnering with key internal and external counterparts (e.g., ALAM Recruitment, ALAM leadership, hiring managers, and external partners) to effectively plan, source, select, hire, integrate and retain talent.
- Managing talent development processes and leveraging Air Liquides learning & development teams and the MyTalent system to foster individual and organizational development. Partner with business leaders to develop comprehensive talent development programs : prioritize onboarding, identify critical competencies, establish training paths, nurture technical expertise, emphasize development-in-place, conduct career interviews and encourage mobility.
- Establishing and maintain relationships with the ALAM Leadership Team, to be a sought after and credible resource within ALAM HR for business leaders.
- Ensure company is compliant with all local, state and federal laws
- Successfully complete all required trainings
- BS / BA required.
- 3+ years of successful, results-oriented experience in a diverse range of HR and communications functions within a globally matrixed organization preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage quick turnaround without losing quality, and influence positive outcomes, share insights and opinions on business/HR related matters
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build trusting relationships with diverse counterparts.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Committed to diversity of thought, leadership, and hiring practices.
- Google tool expertise: Sheets, Slides, Gmail
- Light to moderate travel required
JOB TITLE: Human Resources Generalist
CONTRACT TYPE: Regular
PUBLICATION DATE: 2019-02-27
COUNTRY: United States
Associated topics: advisor, business partner, consultant, generalist, human resources associate, human resources generalist, officer, operations partner, professional, representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...